Council decided to continue with in-person worship but no indoor fellowship, but as always, this is subject to change.
Guidelines for continuing in-person worship:
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well, have tested positive for COVID-19 or think/know you have been exposed to the virus recently.
- Enter through the main doors under the canopy and go directly into the sanctuary.
- Wear masks the entire time you are in the building.
- Leave the building through the same doors immediately at the conclusion of the service.
- Do not fellowship, visit or congregate indoors before or after the service.
- If you visit with each other outside, please wear a mask for that also.
- The library will not be open.
- Each service will be evaluated as to whether attendees are following the guidelines, the attendance numbers remain low and that things continue to seem safe.
- Illinois Department of Public Health guidance and other government recommendations will be monitored.
- The COVID-19 case numbers and positivity rates will be watched carefully.
- The comfort level of the pastor, praise teams, accompanists, video and sound people will be continuously checked.
It is our desire to provide an opportunity for in-person worship for those who really want to be there and are comfortable doing so. However, it must remain safe and comfortable for all involved. If we find that guidelines are not being followed or that things become too uncomfortable for those needed to produce the worship services, we will suspend in-person worship and live stream only.