In addition to live stream, we have resumed in-person worship services on Sundays @ 9:30 am with limited capacity. Please call or email the church office by Thursday night of the week you would like to come.
708-532-8300 or email@example.com
- If you choose to attend, we ask that you wear a mask.
- Nursery and Children's Worship will not be available.
- Scroll down for more information about in-person worship.
Beginning July 19 we will reopen for worship in our church sanctuary. The following restrictions
will be implemented to meet the necessary guidelines imposed by the state and
our insurance company.
Below are instructions and key pieces of information regarding what you can expect as we return to worship.
REGISTER TO WORSHIP
Please contact the church office by the end of Thursday each week (708-532-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org) so we know approximately how many will be attending. We are currently able to have 100 in our sanctuary.
- Anyone who is ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who has a family member who is ill should stay home.
- Anyone, who in the past two weeks, has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 should stay home.
- Elderly and those with compromised health conditions are encouraged to participate via Live Stream.
- There will be one entrance door and one exit door. Enter by the pastor’s office and exit through the main doors by the sanctuary to eliminate cross trafficking.
- Masks should be worn at all times, in consideration of fellow members, including children over the age of two. Masks will be provided for those who forget and for visitors.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance/exit and directional signs will be posted.
- Please do not visit in the halls or foyer before worship, but enjoy your time of fellowship outside after church.
- Hymn books and Bibles will not be available, please bring your own Bibles. Various pews will be blocked and chairs rearranged to ensure safe distancing.
- Coffee, treats, choir, church bulletins etc., will be introduced as restrictions are lifted.
- Singing will be allowed with masks on.
- Communion would be served with pre-filled package cups and wafers/crackers.
- At the close of the worship service, all will be ushered out from the rear.
- Offering baskets will be placed at the rear of the sanctuary when exiting the building.
- Nursery and Walk Out Worship will not be provided until it is safe to resume.
- We will disinfect surfaces (pews, chairs, restrooms, and doors) on a regular basis.
- Drinking fountains are closed; bring your own water or coffee if needed.
- Physical distancing should be practiced at all times, masks are not required outside.
- Mailboxes will not be used for distribution of any materials.
- When leaving the sanctuary, exit immediately and feel free to visit with each other outside.
- In every interaction, practice safe physical/social distancing both indoors and outdoors.
Please remember to be considerate of one another as we worship together. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to meeting again and continuing our fellowship in Christ at Faith CRC.
We are happy you found us!
Faith Church is a community that celebrates and shares Jesus Christ.
We are an active and committed group of servants
who come from a variety of backgrounds and places,
but we have one thing in common:
our need for Jesus, and that makes us one people!
Check us out and come visit us soon!
Faith Christian Reformed Church
8383 W. 171st Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm